Chair Obsessed

May 18, 2011

It's official, I am obsessed with lounge suites! We now own 5, plus I just gave away 2! But I think this will be it as I think I have pushed Denis' patience to the limit!

I just bought this one off eBay for $57 and it is a custom made 'Parker' copy in a gorgeous sage green velvet. Solid teak legs are hiding beneath the skirt, so I will be whipping that off when I get it!


The suite includes a 4 seater lounge (2200mm long!), a single chair and foot stool. In primo condition because it had resided in the "Formal Lounge" for all of its glorious life!

And to top it off I also scored the matching Teak dining table and 6 x Parker Chairs! ($160). Perfect for our new lounge room at the Retro Abode! Will post more pics once the skirt has been removed and it is sitting pretty in our lounge!

You Might Also Like

0 comments