Our 1960s Abode?

March 25, 2011


Denis and I are currently looking at a property to buy in Largs North South Australia 200m from the beach! Built in 1960, this property has been owned by the same family for over 50 years!

Today we found out that our home loan was approved, so the next step is to have the property inspected by a builder on Monday. I am trying not to get too excited about the whole prospect of this property being ours, but I have already drawn up modifications to the floor plan - I just couldn't help myself! Such a flexible floor plan and big enough to accommodate both my business Messagemark and Denis Smith Photography! Also, it has a decent size yard so we can get stuck into the vege patch!

This property is just waiting for us to make it sparkle again and bring it back to it's former 1960s glory. If we are fortunate to be the new owners, I have decided that I will regularly post photos of the transformation as we slowly renovate and enhance the original retro features.

Fingers crossed it works out... will keep you posted! More photos here...

You Might Also Like

0 comments