Vintage Inspired Brand

November 20, 2012


I've just spent the past week pulling together a new brand and 4 websites for my partner in crime... Denis Smith - Photography Video and Media will officially be launched in the new year and we are feeling pretty excited about our new business adventure. Looks like I will be getting a bit of styling work and art direction on the side too which will be fun!

So where did I find my inspiration for this colour palette and logo? Of course it is retro/vintage inspired using the colours from the interiors image above. The organic shape resembles a retro TV and the traditional serif font adds a quirky contrast - kind of reminds me of a subtle yet modern take of the TV program "Get Smart".

Maybe this colour palette could be the inspiration for our design studio too!

Toodle-pip!

You Might Also Like

0 comments